Welcome to Cedarhurst of Edwardsville
Cedarhurst of Edwardsville offers 54 Memory Care apartments in a setting specifically designed to meet the needs of people living with Alzheimer’s and related memory loss. We offer a wide range of services designed to foster comfort and love. Caring individuals are dedicated to the preservation of dignity and independence that Cedarhurst provides. Our staff devotes themselves to providing exceptional care when special needs are present. Our goal is to work together to ensure residents are happy, comfortable, and personal care needs are met. From friendly reminders to assistance with medications, bathing or grooming, we design individual care plans to suit your particular needs.
Our beautiful and inviting community offers apartments for private occupancy or shared suites. Cedarhurst of Edwardsville is more than just a place to live – it is a community. Our program includes activities and enrichment designed to stimulate remaining memories and abilities. Cedarhurst is filled with warmth, family, friends and a sense of pride. Please contact us for more information on how we can support your family’s success and well being.
Now Open for Immediate Move In
7108 Marine Road, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Amenities at Cedarhurst
- Three delicious home-cooked meals each day along with a 24-hour beverage bar
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Laundry service
- Paid utilities (except personal telephone)
- Expanded Cable TV
- Maintenance and grounds-keeping service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, outings and tours
- Planned group activities and special events
- Emergency call system
- 13 May 2014Cedarhurst of Edwardsville Opens Memory Care Community Serving People Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Memory LossCedarhurst of Edwardsville, a memory care community, offers 54 Memory Care apartments in a setting s...
- 02 May 2014Caring for Alzheimer’s at Home Means Never Having an Off MomentAlzheimer’s often performs the worst kind of disappearing act by stealing those we’ve loved and care...
- 02 Jan 2014Looking Ahead to 2014: Edwardsville Will Roll Out New Memory Care Community in the Spring<em>Dedicated to memory care, this Edwardsville senior community will offer amenities like no...